You are here
Take good care of your joints, bones and muscles with Ballad Health.
Our providers work closely with orthopedic doctors in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia to give you well-rounded care – from prevention and testing to treatment and rehabilitation.
You’ll find a wide range of services designed to help you get moving again.
Conditions We Treat
Ask your orthopedic provider to test or treat you for conditions such as:
- Back and neck pain
- Broken bones, or fractures
- Elbow pain
- Foot and ankle pain
- Hip problems
- Knee pain
- Shoulder pain
- Sprains and strains
Orthopedic Services & Treatments
Ballad Health helps you get the advanced care you need:
- Orthopedic surgery
- Joint replacement, including knee replacement, hip replacement and shoulder replacement programs recognized for safe, affordable, high-quality care
- Hip fracture care
- Sports medicine services
- Rehabilitation and physical therapy
Hand & Arm Specialists
Find expert care for your fingers, wrists, elbows and shoulders from certified hand therapists at The Hand Centers at Bristol Regional Medical Center and in Kingsport at the Sullivan Center.
These professionals have at least five years of experience, which means you can count on them for high-quality services such as:
- Teaching exercises that help you move more easily and comfortably after an injury or surgery
- Fitting you for custom splints, including dynamic splints that let an injured joint safely move a little as it heals
- Showing you how to prevent injuries and prepare for surgery
Excellence & Expertise
Our team approach ensures you can return to your life as quickly – and fully – as possible.
Here are just a few reasons to trust Ballad Health for your orthopedic needs:
- Joint replacement centers for hips and knees – in Bristol, Johnson City and Kingsport
- Level I and Level II trauma centers – offering 24/7 orthopedic and surgical coverage
- Orthopedic Residency Program – the only program of its kind from Knoxville to Roanoke, where we help train the next generation of orthopedic doctors
Awards & Accolades
In 2016, independent ratings organization CareChex® named Bristol Regional Medical Center in the No. 1 hospital in the state for medical excellence in joint replacement. The hospital was also ranked in the top 10 percent of hospitals nationally in 2017 for medical excellence in major orthopedic surgery.
CareChex rated Johnson City Medical Center in the top 10 percent of Tennessee hospitals in 2017 for medical excellence in orthopedic care.
You can rest assured that your care team has the experience, skills and knowledge to help you get the best possible results from treatment.
Find a Specialist
View Ballad Healths network of doctors and search by name, specialty, condition, gender and location. Or call 833-8-BALLAD for help finding a provider who offers the specific care you need.
Orthopedic Services Locations
Bristol, TN 37620
Kingsport, TN 37660
Kingsport, TN 37660
Johnson City, TN 37604
Abingdon, VA 24211
Norton, VA 24273
Lebanon, VA 24266
Marion, VA 24354
Elizabethton, TN 37643