You are here
Urgent Care Clinic – Pennington Gap
Urgent care services are now close to home for the families of Lee County, Virginia.
If you or a loved one needs medical care for a minor illness or injury, you can trust our team to provide high-quality, convenient care, when you need it most.
Led by board certified physicians, we care for patients of all ages – no appointment necessary.
Think you might have COVID-19?
Please call 833-822-5523 to be screened if you are concerned you may be ill with COVID-19. This Ballad Health Nurse Connect line is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Treating minor illnesses and injuries, including:
- Colds and flu
- Fever, sore throat, cough and congestion
- Ear and eye infections
- Migraine headaches
- Insect or animal bites
- Minor burns, cuts and rashes
- Sinus infections and strep throat
- Sprains, strains and minor fractures
- Urinary symptoms
- Flu shots
- On-site X-ray and lab tests
- Sports physicals and wellness exams
- Walk-ins welcome
If you are experiencing life- or limb-threatening symptoms, don’t wait. Call 911.
- Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Day – regular hours
- Memorial Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Independence Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Labor Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day – closed
- Christmas Eve – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Christmas Day – closed