You are here
Access inpatient records from:
- Johnson City Medical Center
- Franklin Woods Community Hospital
- Niswonger Children’s Hospital
- Woodridge Hospital
- Indian Path Hospital
- Sycamore Shoals Hospital
- Johnson County Community Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital
- Smyth County Community Hospital
- Russell County Hospital
- Norton Community Hospital
- Dickenson Community Hospital
Access inpatient and outpatient records from:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Hancock County Hospital
- Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Lonesome Pine Hospital
- Mountain View Regional Hospital
- Takoma Medical Associates
- Unicoi County Hospital
- Wellmont CVA Heart Institute
- Wellmont Medical Associates
- Wellmont Urgent Care
Access outpatient records from:
- Mountain States Medical Group
Patient portals and API health record access
Ballad Health is committed to your healthcare. With our patient portals and their ability to interface to third party API application, we allow you to manage your health by accessing your health records in a convenient manner.
If you are enrolled in one of our portals – MyChart, FollowMyHealth or OWL – you have the ability to access your information directly through the portal or through a third-party healthcare app of your choice.
Ballad Health’s electronic medical record is currently connected with Medlio. Medlio is a third-party app that allows you to access, aggregate, manage and share your medical records and health information across multiple providers on your smartphone. Medlio can be downloaded on the App Store or Google Play.
Connecting to your data through Medlio
- Establish a MyChart, FollowMyHealth, or OWL patient portal account
- Create a user account on the Medlio app
- Within the Medlio app, search for Ballad Health
- Use your patient portal credentials to authorize the import of your health records to Medlio
My healthcare app is not listed
If you have an app other than Medlio that you would like to use to access your records, provide us with information about you and the healthcare app you are interested in using.
Frequently asked questions
What if I don’t want my information shared with other apps?
You can still access our patient portal to retrieve your health information. We will not share your information with a third-party app without your permission.
Is my healthcare data protected if I share my information with other apps?
If you choose to share your health information with a compatible healthcare app, then the information may no longer be subject to the federal medical privacy law known as HIPAA and certain other privacy laws. The healthcare app vendor may further use or disclose your health information for purposes other than providing the app.
Whom can I contact for technical support?
Ballad Health does not provide technical support for third-party healthcare apps. You would need to contact the app’s customer service department.