Start an online visit now with no wait
Online-only care option – no camera needed
What is Online Quick Care?
Online Quick Care is a type of telemedicine where you complete an online health interview regarding your symptoms.
Interviews typically take 15 minutes to complete. Online Quick Care visits are the fastest way to receive a clinical-level treatment plan in an hour.
There is no need to turn on your video.
Who is Online Quick Care for?
Ballad Health's Online Quick Care service is available for patients as young as age 2 and older.
How does it work?
So how do Online Quick Care visits work?
Our fastest treatment option, when appropriate, is to complete an online health interview and receive feedback within 60 minutes. If part of your recommended treatment plan is a prescription is sent to the pharmacy of your choice.
- Receive quality care from a trusted Ballad Health virtual care provider
- Most visits take less than an hour
- Online visits are $30
1) Complete the online interview. Most visits take 5–15 minutes.
- Answer a series of questions about how you feel and the symptoms you are experiencing – just as you would during an in-office visit
- Your answers will be submitted to a Ballad Health virtual care provider for review.
2) A care provider will review your responses, once your interview is submitted, and get back to you within 60 minutes.
- A provider from Ballad Health reviews your responses and creates a treatment plan, which may include a prescription if necessary.
- You'll be notified when the results are available, usually within 60 minutes.
- Note that you will not be charged if you cannot be treated online.
3) If a prescription is clinically necessary and part of your treatment plan, your Ballad Health care provider will issue a prescription in less than 5 minutes of the completion of your appointment.
- Suppose a prescription is part of your treatment plan. In that case, a Ballad Health virtual care provider will send your prescription to your preferred pharmacy.
Ballad Health Online Quick Care treats a variety of illnesses and conditions, including:
- Burns (minor)
- Cold symptoms*, including fever, sore throat and cough
- Canker sores, cold sores and fever blisters
- COVID treatment
- Dental pain
- Head lice
- Heartburn or acid reflux
- Infection exposure, such as flu and pertussis (whooping cough)
- Lower back pain
- Pink eye
- Seasonal allergies
- Swimmer's ear / outer ear infection
- Tick and other insect bites and stings
- Vaginal yeast and urinary tract infections (women only)
See the full list of conditions we can potentially treat through Online Quick Care.
If you have symptoms of heart attack or stroke, or feel that you are in danger, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest emergency room (ER). Please visit an emergency room if you are experiencing shortness of breath or chest pain.
The Ballad Health Online Quick Care is available every day.
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
- Sunday, 10 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.