Family-focused primary care in Norton
Ballad Health Medical Associates Internal Medicine and Pediatrics is here to be a trusted partner for maintaining your overall health and wellness. Our primary care providers aim to establish long-term relationships with their patients and focus on preventative medicine and wellness to keep you healthy.
Our board-certified primary care doctors and nurse practitioners are committed to delivering the best possible close-to-home, personalized care for each of our patients. We will work with you to develop a unique care plan tailored to you and your family.
Our office is conveniently located in Norton, VA, so that you can receive the best possible care from people who call Virginia home too.
We're open Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Same-day and next-day appointments are available for established patients.
For your convenience, we offer online scheduling for both existing and new patients.
If you need care outside of our hours, you can visit Ballad Health Medical Associates Urgent Care in Norton. You can also schedule an appointment for Ballad Health's virtual urgent care.
Our primary care services
Ballad Health Medical Associates Internal Medicine and Pediatrics offers primary care treatment and services for your entire family, including infants, children, adults and seniors.
Our family practice doctors and internists serve a diverse group of patients throughout Norton and our surrounding communities.
Personalized family medicine
Our primary care team provides top-quality services, treatments and specialist referrals to match the unique needs of our pediatric, adult and senior patients. We offer treatment and expert care for:
- Acute conditions or illnesses that happened recently and require immediate care, such as a sprain, minor wound or burn, ear infection, or the flu
- Chronic conditions or illnesses that need ongoing care, such as asthma, diabetes or heart disease
We'll work with you to develop an individualized treatment and care plan to help you manage your condition or symptoms.
Vaccinations, preventative care and annual physicals
We also provide resources and services to make sure you stay at your best health, including:
- Immunizations to keep you and your family safe from preventable diseases
- Preventative care to help you stay healthy
- Annual physicals or exams to ensure your health information is up to date
- Resources, insight and advice about other treatments or programs that may benefit you
Learn more about family medicine services and internal medicine services.
Our Norton team is here to provide comprehensive care for your little ones. We specialize in care for infants, children and adolescents, and we're here with you through ever step of your child's journey to adulthood.
At Ballad Health Medical Associates Internal Medicine and Pediatrics, we offer a full range of pediatric and support services, such as:
- General check-ups and care – including screenings, nutritional guidance and behavioral assessment
- School and sports physicals at any time of the year
- All age-appropriate immunizations for newborns and children
- Well-child care and annual exams that allow your doctor to track your child's growth and development
- In-office circumcisions for eligible children
We know a doctor's visit can be scary or stressful for your child, which is why we strive to provide a safe and comforting environment for all our patients regardless of age. Our team is always ready to make your child laugh or help them feel brave.
View our recommended vaccination schedule for babies and children [PDF, 69 KB].
Specialized women's healthcare
Our team provides a safe and compassionate space for our female patients.
You can count on us for your well exams and annual breast or gynecological screenings.
24/7 access to your care
With our secure MyChart online portal, you can access your own or a family member's medical records and manage your family's care at any time.
MyChart allows you to see test results, refill a prescription, check immunization history, message your doctor and request an appointment – all from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
Download the Ballad Health mobile app today to access your MyChart, bill payment and virtual telehealth services in one easy-to-use location.
Book an appointment
Schedule your appointment online or ask us about any of our services by calling (276) 679-0800.