You are here
Ballad Health Foundation Events
Ballad Health Foundation events are more than fundraisers.
They bring together people in our region who are passionate about improving lives and bolstering health care. As these like-minded individuals support our programs and services, they’re also building relationships and legacies.
Throughout the year, the foundation offers many special events in support of our programs and services.
- Smyth County HealthTrust Gala – Feb. 9, 2019
Starry, Starry Night
- Niswonger Children’s Hospital Radiothon – Feb. 21-22, 2019
Annual Radiothon to raise money for Niswonger Children’s Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital Shamrock 4-Miler – Mar. 16, 2018
- Broadway Comes to Greeneville – March 24, 2019
Held at the Niswonger Performing Arts Center in Greeneville to raise awareness for Niswonger Children’s Hospital
- Dickenson Community Hospital Radio Auction – Apr. 6, 2019
- Wine Women & Shoes – April 28, 2018
Annual event featuring exclusive fashion and fine wine for women who want to support the early detection and prevention of breast cancer through mammograms and genetic testing
- Derby Day on Main – May 4, 2019
- Johnston Memorial Hospital Foundation Boots & Bow Ties – May 19, 2018
- Russell County Guitars & Good Times – June 1, 2018
- Covered Bridge Run/Walk – June 9, 2018
Annual run/walk held in Elizabethton with proceeds going to Sycamore Shoals Hospital
- Diary Queen® Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Miracle Treat Day - Aug. 2, 2018
Help kids get back to being kids by celebrating Miracle Treat Day!
- The Beast Bicycle Ride – Aug. 4, 2018
It's a three-mountain bicycle ride with challenging elevations climbs. Choose from 50-, 75- or 100-mile rides. Funds raised benefit Ballad Health cardiac-pulmonary rehabilitation patients.
- Niswonger Children’s Hospital Classic – Aug. 12 to 13, 2018
Featuring fun events and a golf tournament to raise money for Niswonger Children’s Hospital
- World Long Drive Tour Event – Aug. 12 to 13, 2018
The final stop on the World Long Drive Tour. Be a part of this electrifying event and witness 400-yard drives smashed down the grid at Cattails at MeadowView
- Ballad Health Children’s Miracle Network Invitational – Sept. 24, 2018
This annual invitational at The Virginian Golf Club is one of the region's most anticipated golf events. Proceeds support the mission of Niswonger Children's Hospital and its programs benefiting the health and well-being of the children in our region.
- Giving Tuesday – Nov. 27, 2018
- A Night of Hope & Miracles – Nov. 30, 2018
Annual Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals event that supports area children receiving care at Niswonger Children’s Hospital and Ballad Health hospitals