You are here
Ballad Health Foundation Events
Ballad Health Foundation events are more than fundraisers.
They bring together people in our region who are passionate about improving lives and bolstering health care. As these like-minded individuals support our programs and services, they’re also building relationships and legacies.
Throughout the year, the foundation offers many special events in support of our programs and services.
- Smyth County HealthTrust Valentine Gala – Feb. 15, 2020
Starry, Starry Night
- Niswonger Children’s Hospital Radiothon – Mar. 5 & 6, 2020
Annual Radiothon to raise money for Niswonger Children’s Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital Shamrock 4-Miler – Mar. 13, 2020
- Dickenson Community Hospital Radio Auction – Apr. 6, 2019
- Wine Women & Shoes – Apr. 18, 2020
Annual event featuring exclusive fashion and fine wine for women who want to support the early detection and prevention of breast cancer through mammograms and genetic testing
- Broadway Comes to Greeneville – Apr. 26, 2020
Held at the Niswonger Performing Arts Center in Greeneville to raise awareness for Niswonger Children’s Hospital
- Johnston Memorial Hospital Foundation Boots & Bow Ties – May 2, 2020
- Covered Bridge Run/Walk – June 15, 2019
Annual run/walk held in Elizabethton with proceeds going to Sycamore Shoals Hospital
- Diary Queen® Children's Miracle Network Hospitals Miracle Treat Day - July 25, 2019
Help kids get back to being kids by celebrating Miracle Treat Day!
- The Beast Bicycle Ride – Aug. 3, 2019
It's a three-mountain bicycle ride with challenging elevations climbs. Choose from 50-, 75- or 100-mile rides. Funds raised benefit Ballad Health cardiac-pulmonary rehabilitation patients.
- Niswonger Children’s Hospital Classic – Aug. 10-12, 2019
Featuring fun events and a golf tournament to raise money for Niswonger Children’s Hospital
- World Long Drive Tour Event – Aug. 10-12, 2019
The final stop on the World Long Drive Tour. Be a part of this electrifying event and witness 400-yard drives smashed down the grid at Cattails at MeadowView
- Russell County Hospital Oktoberfest - Oct. 4, 2019
- Giving Tuesday – Dec. 3, 2019
- Night of Hope & Miracles – Dec. 6, 2019
Annual Children’s Miracle Network Hospitals event that supports area children receiving care at Niswonger Children’s Hospital and Ballad Health hospitals
- Morning Miracle Express - Dec. 7, 2019
Get on board! Join us for this free event with fun, family-friendly education, activities, snacks and more - and a special visit from St. Nick!