Sponsorships & Contributions
Investing and partnering for the future
We realize no agency can effectively confront all community issues alone. That’s why we seek promising partnerships with hundreds of service and social organizations that reach out to families and individuals in need.
Sponsorship and contribution requests
Though we admire all worthy projects, we receive far more requests than we can grant. Given the volume of important causes, we believe it’s essential to have clear, meaningful guidelines for evaluating requests in accordance with our mission, priorities for giving, geographical locations and budget capacity.
To be eligible, your organization must offer:
- Programs that benefit communities in our service area
- Programs that provide food, shelter, health care or basic services for the less fortunate
- Projects that satisfy unmet needs in the community without duplicating other programs or services
- Initiatives that are in line with Ballad Health’s mission, vision and values
- Programs that clearly define and measure goals
- 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
1. All requests for contributions must be submitted using the form below.
2. It is not necessary for organizations to follow up about the status of their applications. All organizations will receive confirmation after funding decisions have been made.
3. Organizations receiving gifts of $5,000 or more are asked to submit a progress report following the completion of the program or activity.
4. Sponsorships are granted for one year unless otherwise specified, and recipients are responsible for requesting renewed support. Each request will be considered anew and compared with other requests received for that year.
Fill out our Sponsorship/Contribution Application here.