Family-focused primary care in Johnson City
Ballad Health Medical Associates Family and Internal Medicine is here to listen to your individual needs and help you maintain your long-term health.
Our primary care providers are committed to delivering the best possible care for each of our patients. We will work with you to develop a unique care plan tailored to you and your family.
Clinic hours and location
We're open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Same day and next-day appointments are available.
Our office is in the Med Tech corridor located across the street from the post office.
Ballad Health Medical Associates Family and Internal Medicine offers primary care treatment and services to adults aged 18 and older, including seniors.
We are conveniently located in the Med Tech corridor of north Johnson City, which allows our family practice doctors and internists to serve a diverse group of patients throughout Washington County and our surrounding communities.
Personalized adult and elderly care
Our primary care team is ready to provide top-quality services, treatments and specialist referrals to match the unique needs of our adult and senior patients. We offer treatment and support for:
- Acute conditions or illnesses that happened recently and require immediate care, such as a sprain, minor wound or burn, ear infection, or the flu
- Chronic conditions or illnesses that need ongoing care, such as asthma, diabetes or heart disease
We'll work with you to develop an individualized treatment and care plan to help you manage your condition or symptoms.
Vaccinations, preventative care and annual physicals
We also provide resources and services to make sure you stay at your best health, including:
- Immunizations to keep you and your family safe from preventative diseases
- Preventative care to help you stay healthy
- Annual physicals or exams to ensure that your health information is up to date
- Resources, insight and advice about other treatments or programs that may benefit you
Learn more about internal medicine services.
Specialized women's care
Our team is dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable environment for our female patients.
You can count on us for your well exams and annual breast or gynecological screenings.
Schedule an appointment or ask us about any of our services by calling (423) 631-0646.