With novel coronavirus (COVID-19) hospitalizations at record levels, Ballad Health is providing feedback to the communities it serves, intended to optimize healthcare resources for those who need it most. ... read more about Ballad Health issues statement on emergency department utilization.
You are here
Family and Internal Medicine Clinic – Johnson City on Med Tech
Family-focused primary care in Johnson City
At Family and Internal Medicine Med Tech Johnson City, we're here to listen to your individual needs and help you maintain your long-term health.
Our primary care providers are committed to diagnosing and treating every patient, and our team will work with you to develop a unique care plan tailored to you and your family.
Our family and internal medicine physician services
Ballad Health Medical Associates Family and Internal Medicine offers primary care to adults and seniors ages 18 and up. Our convienient location in the Med Tech corridor of north Johnson City allows our family practice doctors and internists to serve a diverse number of patients throughout our community.
- Personalized adult and elderly care to help you manage chronic illnesses and conditions
- Immunizations to keep you and your family safe from preventable diseases
- Specialist referrals to get you the specific care to match your unique needs
- Preventative care that helps you maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Annual physicals and wellness exams as recommended by your doctor
- Women's care – including well exams – to screen for breast and gynecological conditions
Clinic hours and location
We're open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Same and next-day appointments are available.
Our office is in the Med Tech corridor near Franklin Woods Community Hospital and Ballad Health's corporate offices.
If you have questions about any of our services or would like to schedule an appointment, please call (423) 631-0646.