Ballad Health CVA Heart Institute cardiologist, Dr. Chris Metzger, leads national study on the effectiveness of the CGuard system developed by InspireMD ... read more about Ballad Health hosts first United States clinical trials of CGuard Embolic Protection System.
You are here
Pediatric Clinic – Big Stone Gap
Family-focused pediatrics in Big Stone Gap
At Ballad Health Medical Associates Pediatrics in Wise County, our team is driven to provide comprehensive care for all children – from infants to teens.
Our pediatricians and pediatric experts are here to help.
Caring for young people requires a specific approach. Our children's health experts bring compassionate expertise to the important job of caring for your family.
Our pediatric services
Big Stone Gap Pediatrics offers a full range of care for pediatric conditions, including:
- Routine checkups – including well-child care – to ensure that your kids stay healthy
- All age-appropriate immunizations to protect your child from preventable diseases
- School and sport physicals to help your child meet necessary requirements
- Sick visits to diagnose any issue and prescribe treatment quickly
- A team of experts to detect and manage chronic health issues, such as asthma, diabetes, weight issues, ADHD and more
Our office hours are Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We offer same-day or next-day appointments for most sick visits so that you can ensure that your child always gets the care they need quickly.
Make an appointment for your child
To schedule an appointment or learn more about Ballad Health Medical Associates Pediatrics in Big Stone Gap, contact us at (276) 523-8681.