The Ballad Health Mobile Health Coach is a mobile screening unit funded through community support through the Ballad Health Foundation.
As one of the many ways Ballad Health strives to encourage wellness and improve the health of our communities, the mobile health coach makes stops throughout our region to serve all.
The health coach provides a number of screenings, including:
- Digital mammography
- Carotid artery screening
- Peripheral vascular disease screening through ankle-brachial index test
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm and stroke risk assessment
- Cholesterol and blood glucose screening
- Height, weight and blood pressure check
- Sleep evaluation
- Bone density screening
- Pulmonary function and pulse oximetry test
These screenings can help identify health risks early, when conditions can be treated more effectively.
Book an appointment
To schedule a mammogram, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (423) 915-5200.
For more information about our other programs, please call Nurse Connect – (423) 952-3638 or toll-free 844-662-6224.