You are here
Live more comfortably when you seek help from a pain management specialist at Ballad Health in Northeast Tennessee or Southwest Virginia.
You’ll find caring providers who understand pain’s impact on your whole well-being and can address both your physical and emotional needs – so you enjoy better quality of life.
Conditions We Treat
Pain management tools can help relieve conditions such as:
- Back and neck pain
- Hip, knee or shoulder pain
- Nerve pain
- Muscle pain
Acute & Chronic Pain
Rely on us for help when you experience:
- Acute pain, which is temporary and often follows an injury or surgery
- Chronic pain, which lasts months or years and may result from a medical condition
Pain Relief Services
You and your care team will work together to find out what treatments help you most.
You might benefit from:
- Lifestyle changes, such as practicing specific exercises, sitting or moving differently at work, eating healthfully, maintaining a healthy weight and reducing stress
- Physical therapy to help you move more fully and easily
- Occupational therapy that teaches ways to better complete everyday tasks
- Behavioral health care to reduce depression and anxiety related to physical pain
- Wellness services, such as massage therapy and warm-water therapy
- Epidurals and cortisone shots, which inject medication into a painful area of the body, such as the spine or a joint
- Medication that temporarily eases discomfort
Seek Pain Relief
Ask your primary care provider how specialized pain management at Ballad Health could help you feel better. Need a primary care provider?
Pain Management Locations
Abingdon, VA 24211
Abingdon, VA 24210