Top-quality infusion therapy and services in Bristol
The Jackie Leonard Infusion Center is dedicated to providing our patients quality infusion therapy in a caring environment.
About your Bristol infusion center
Our staff has created a healing, spa-like setting to make your stay comfortable. Our amenities include:
- Space and privacy in large treatment areas
- TVs available for you and your family or friends to watch during your treatment
- A beautiful garden that offers a warm atmosphere and fresh air
- A large library that includes educational materials and computers
What is infusion therapy?
Intravenous (IV) infusion therapy allows your doctor to deliver medicine or nutrients directly to your veins.
Infusion therapy is used to treat a variety of conditions, especially when it becomes harder to swallow pills:
- Anemia and blood disorders
- Cancer, including the pain caused by your cancer or treatment
- Diseases or disorders that affect the digestive system, like Crohn's disease
- Severe nausea and vomiting during pregnancy – also known as hyperemesis gravidarum
- Illnesses or infections that are not responding to oral antibiotics
- Immune system deficiencies
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Ulcerative colitis
Our IV and IVIG therapies
The Jackie Leonard Infusion Center's expert team is ready to get you the right therapy to match your unique needs, whether that's traditional IV therapy or intravenous immunoglobulin (IVIG) treatment.
We offer a wide range of infusion services:
- Antibiotic therapy
- Patient-controlled analgesia (PCA)
- Hydration therapy
- Antiemetic medicine to prevent vomiting or nausea
- Anti-inflammatory therapy
- Total parenteral nutrition (TPA) therapy
- Enteral nutrition – also known as tube feeding
- Immunoglobulin (Ig) therapy for infections
Learn more about infusion services and resources at Ballad Health.
Infusion center hours
We are open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Schedule an appointment or speak to one of our team members about our services by calling (423) 844-5600.