You are here
Short- and Long-Term Care, Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation in the Tri-Cities
There are times in life when we need a few extra days – or even weeks or months – to recover from a surgery, injury or illness.
Wexford House offers you and your loved ones short- or long-term rehabilitation, skilled-nursing, respite and medical care in a comfortable, home-like environment.
Plus we provide an onsite physician or nurse practitioner seven days a week, year-round, and offer a quality of life program led by our certified activities director.
Why choose Wexford House?
Wexford House is certified in long-term care and post-acute care by The Joint Commission.
Also certified by Tennessee’s Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), Wexford House received the 2017 CMS five-star rating for its Nursing Home Compare program.
Closer to home, we have been the Kingsport Times-News Readers’ Choice for best nursing home the past 13 years.
Services at Wexford
Wexford House offers key medical services for skilled, rehabilitative and restorative care when you need us, including:
- Inpatient/outpatient physical therapy and rehabilitation
- Speech therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Respiratory care – Long-term care of residents who are ventilator dependent and
- Residential custodial care
- Respite services – 24-hour monitoring by nursing staff while the resident’s family is away
- Telemedicine consultations
- Restorative therapies – Monitoring and assistance with activities and daily living for residents who aren’t acutely ill
- Short-term stays
- Hospice care – Compassionate care designed to provide treatment and comfort for those facing a life-limiting illness
Amenities and activities at Wexford
- 24/7 security surveillance
- Private and semi-private rooms
- Outdoor courtyards
- Transportation for resident outings
- Rooms equipped for telephone, cable and internet services
We offer a variety of engaging activities individuals and groups of residents can choose from, including:
- On-site beauty shop
- Community field trips
- Daily activities
- Religious services
- Social activities
- Holiday events
Ready to learn more?
Tours and information
To schedule a personal tour of our facility or find out more information about cost, insurance coverage or the care we provide, please call (423) 288-3988.