The annual event will be held on Saturday, April 27, from 8 a.m. to noon at Bristol Regional Medical Center. The expo portion will take place in the hospital’s conference center, while the 5K takes place right outside the hospital’s main entrance. The race begins at 9 a.m. ... read more about Annual Power of Health Expo and Power of Play 5K set for April 27.
You are here
MSMG Surgery Trauma
Welcome to Mountain States Medical Group – Surgery Trauma in Johnson City
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Our skilled physicians specialize in the surgical care of trauma patients. Our service is based on state-of-the-art technology and techniques with the close assistance of other subspecialties. We treat our patients with courtesy, respect, compassion and confidentiality.
Our team provides specialized trauma care to patients from throughout the region and outlying areas who need the expertise that can only be provided by a Level 1 Trauma Center. Our board-certified trauma surgeons and multidisciplinary specialist team direct patient care from the emergency department trauma bay through discharge and office follow-up.
- Penetrating injuries to the head, neck or torso (gunshot or knife wounds)
- Blunt injuries to the head, neck or chest (often from vehicle crashes)
- Vehicle rollover and ejection injuries
- Multiple bone fractures
- Injuries to the head, spine or vital organs
Some of the services we provide:
- Operative procedures for full spectrum of trauma injuries
- Emergent general surgical procedures
- Specialized surgical procedures
- Appendix surgery
- Herrnia repair
- Elective general surgery
- Comprehensive critical care for surgical patients