Ballad Health is enhancing the hours of community vaccination centers and extending eligibility guidelines to make COVID-19 vaccines more accessible. ... read more about Ballad Health expands COVID-19 vaccine availability, extends community vaccination center hours and patient eligibility.
You are here
Comprehensive Breast Center
Dedicated breast care in Kingsport, TN
The Comprehensive Breast Center is a fully accredited center for breast health at Holston Valley Medical Center.
The center is accredited by the American College of Radiology and has been given the distinction of a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence. The American College of Radiology, along with the FDA, governs the quality provided by breast imaging centers.
- Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Why choose the Comprehensive Breast Center?
Our breast center offers a wide range of breast health services from experienced breast cancer physicians and caregivers.
This team includes oncology breast navigators, who are dedicated to working with patients throughout their breast cancer journeys.
And the center meets and exceeds the quality standards established by the American College of Radiology.
The accredited breast center provides:
- Breast care with a broad range of state-of-the-art services
- A multidisciplinary team approach for well-coordinated care among cancer specialists and other providers
- Clinical trials, research and advanced breast cancer treatment options
- Access to breast cancer prevention, early detection, and educational tools and services
- Consistent monitoring for continually improving care
Together, these features ensure patients receive the highest quality of breast care available in the region.
Oncology breast navigators
Highly trained, personal patient advocates
Oncology breast navigators are skilled oncology nurse specialists who work with patients and their families from the point of diagnosis through treatment and recovery.
These navigators offer one-on-one education, guidance and compassionate support. And they’re invaluable resources for helping patients find their way through the often complex process of visits, treatments and questions.
These nurse navigators are trained to provide patients with special guidance, while also serving as physician liaisons. This allows your oncology physicians and nurses to concentrate on treatments and physical healing.
Breast care services and treatments
- Digital mammography, including 3D digital mammography
- Breast MRI
- Breast brachytherapy (Contura)
- Traditional radiation therapy
- Extensive physical therapy and rehabilitation services with lymphedema clinic
- High-risk clinic
- Robust clinical trials
How do I get started?
If you’re looking for more information or have questions, please contact us at (423) 224-3176.
Or talk to your primary care provider.