You are here
Holston Valley Imaging Center
Holston Valley Imaging Center offers the region’s premier facility for technologically advanced medical imaging. A state-of-the-art facility, the imaging center will change expectations of how pleasant and professional a personalized care environment can be.
Our staff of specialized, board-certified physicians, nurses and technicians works closely with you to provide prompt, accurate results to aid in formulating treatment options.
Using the region’s most advanced imaging equipment, Holston Valley Imaging Center provides diagnostic imaging procedures including:
- MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) – Magnetic resonance imaging produces incredibly detailed cross-sectional images without the use of radiation. Instead, patients enter a tube-shaped machine that creates images through radio waves and a magnetic field.
- CT scans (computerized tomography scans) – We offer an array of CT services, including head, neck, chest abdomen, pelvis, spine, musculoskeletal and angiography. Our CT department also provides screening services such as low-dose lung screenings.
- Ultrasound – We offer a wide variety of ultrasound exams, including abdominal and OB/GYN procedures.
Our MRI, CT and ultrasound scanners are all fully American College of Radiology accredited and follow guidelines for dose reduction and image quality.
Your health and time are important to us.
We believe respecting your time is key to providing excellence in diagnostic imaging. We’re determined to give you unparalleled responsiveness at all times with services focused on your needs.
That’s why Holston Valley Imaging Center offers:
- Extended MRI appointment hours – including Saturday and evening hours – to accommodate the demands of your busy life
- Expedited call-backs to referring primary care physicians
- Web-based access to images for physician convenience
- A caring staff of board-certified physicians for questions and consultations on all imaging center procedures