You are here
Takoma Regional Hospital
Takoma Regional Hospital is an acute care facility in Greeneville, TN, dedicated to delivering superior health care with compassion in a faith-based culture.
Takoma has been a leader in patient safety and healthcare quality for five years and, in 2016, concluded a one year period with zero reportable, hospital-acquired infections. We believe our patients should be able to access world class health care close to home.
Fast facts about Takoma
- 100 beds
- More than 500 providers and support staff who are passionate about patient safety and service excellence
- Board-certified and board-eligible providers in 16 specialties – family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, sports medicine, adult psychiatry, cardiology, gastroenterology, pediatrics, podiatry, orthopedics, neurology, general surgery, urgent care, occupational medicine and corporate health
- Awarded an “A” grade in patient safety in the Hospital Safety Score by the Leapfrog Group. Takoma has received nine “A” grades since the organization began giving out scores in 2012.
- Received Gallup Great Workplace Award for sixth consecutive year in 2016
- Named one of only 50 Great Places to Work in Healthcare by Becker’s Hospital Review for the second consecutive year in 2016
Learn more about Takoma’s award-winning care.
- 3D mammography – first Tennessee hospital East of Knoxville to offer this life-saving service
- Chronic care management, which benefits Medicare patients with two or more significant chronic conditions
- Corporate wellness program that creates effective health care models to benefit businesses and employees
- Metabolic Weight Management & Lifestyle Center
- Obstetrics / birthing center
- Inpatient rehabilitation
- GeroPsych unit
- Emergency department
- ICU with 24-hour intensivist coverage (tele-ICU)
- Occupational medicine
- Greeneville Urgent Care
- Tammy Albright, president
- Dr. Daniel Lewis, chief medical officer
- Robin Roberts, executive director of patient care services
Takoma Regional – Community Health Needs Assessment (PDF) – opens in new window