You are here
Lonesome Pine Hospital
The community of Big Stone Gap, Va., relies on us for the best in emergency care and obstetrics, as well as our medical/surgical/pediatric unit.
Our outpatient services include radiology, physical therapy and surgical services.
We also provide the most high-tech cancer care through the Southwest Virginia Cancer Center.
- General visiting hours: Open visiting hours daily
- 78 beds, including 60 inpatient beds and 18 emergency department beds
- Nearly 100 board-certified or board-eligible physicians
- More than 260 nurses, technicians and support staff members
- Dale Clark, president, Mountain View Regional Medical Center and Lonesome Pine Hospital
- Regina Day, executive director of finance, community hospital division