You are here
Laughlin Memorial Hospital
Laughlin Memorial Hospital is committed in providing the highest quality medical services and diagnostic medical equipment for our patients.
This follows the vision Dr. C.B. Laughlin had with the founding of Laughlin Memorial Hospital in 1939. This vision was to always strive to improve upon our ability to better serve the most important people we know: our patients.
Laughlin Memorial Hospital's roots can be traced back to November 1939, when Dr. C. B. Laughlin purchased a large house on North Main Street. Dr. Laughlin then converted the building into a small hospital named Laughlin Clinic. Dr. Laughlin welcomed all physicians who wanted to practice there.
Laughlin Memorial Hospital offers a full array of services, including:
- 24/7 emergency department
- Cardiac catheterization laboratory
- Family birth center
- General acute care services (medical-surgical and ICU)
- Radiation therapy department equipped with state-of-the-art cancer treatment equipment
- Surgical services
- Dedicated women’s health center (Outpatient Women’s Imaging)
- Tammy Albright – CEO, Greene County region
- Chuck Whitfield – CEO, Laughlin Memorial Hospital
- Dr. Daniel Lewis & Dr. Mark Patterson – co-chief medical officers, Greene County region
- Robin Roberts – chief nursing officer, Greene County region
Medical care and community impact reports
Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
Laughlin Memorial Hospital CHNA [PDF – opens in new window]
CMS price transparency – standard charges
Laughlin Memorial chargemaster spreadsheet [Excel document]
Cancer care quality