Greeneville Community Hospital is an acute inpatient facility, with a wide variety of additional services including cardiology services, diagnostic imaging, ICU, surgery and women’s services, including obstetrics and imaging.
This campus has a rich history of delivering excellent patient care, following the vision of Dr. C.B. Laughlin, who founded the hospital in 1939.
Our patients can take comfort in knowing they will still be served by the same, familiar faces. Our top priority is always to provide the best in patient care.
Greeneville Community Hospital (formerly Laughlin Memorial Hospital) is a 140-bed facility offering an array of services, including:
- 24/7 emergency department
- Acute inpatient
- Cardiology services
- Diagnostic imaging
- Obstetrics / women’s services and imaging
- Medical / surgical unit
- Outpatient lab
- Progressive care unit
- Radiation oncology
- Surgery and endoscopy
- Wound care
- Eric Carroll – chief executive officer
- Dr. Daniel Lewis – chief medical officer
- Robin Roberts – chief nursing officer
- Josh Teague – assistant chief financial officer
- Jack Lister – human resources, director
- Emily Murr - market director, marketing and communications, southern market
Medical care and community impact reports
Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
Greeneville Community Hospital CHNA [PDF – opens in new window]
CMS price transparency
Standard Charges file last updated Feb. 23, 2021.
Metrics by MS-DRG*
Greeneville Community Hospital East MS-DRG metrics [PDF, 28KB], fiscal 2019
View more Ballad Health MS-DRG metrics here.
*MS-DRGs are Medicare Severity Diagnosis Related Groups.
Cancer care quality