Ballad Health partners with the Appalachian School of Law and Virginia Tech’s Pamplin College of Business to help those in need get legal assistance ... read more about Ballad Health, Appalachian School of Law and Virginia Tech create Medical-Legal Partnership.
You are here
Greeneville Community Hospital East Sleep Care
The quality of your sleep can affect your enjoyment of life and overall health.
If you feel tired during the day or have other signs of a sleep condition, you might be among the millions of Americans with a sleep problem.
Personalized sleep care
Sleep conditions we treat
Find treatment at Greeneville Community Hospital East Sleep Care for a wide range of sleep conditions, including:
- Circadian rhythm sleep disorder – trouble going to sleep or waking up at the right time
- Nightmares and night terrors
- Periodic limb movement disorder – frequent body movements that prevent sleep
- REM behavior disorders – acting out dreams during sleep
- Restless leg syndrome
- Sleep apnea
Greeneville sleep services and treatments
Our sleep experts can help you with these services:
- CPAP (continuous positive air pressure) – management and follow-up
- Home sleep testing –in the comfort of your home, depending on your insurance
- Sleep studies – in-lab sleep diagnostic testing
- Positive airway pressure nap – a short, daytime sleep study to help you get used to the equipment used to treat a sleep condition
- Sleep disorder consultations – with board-certified sleep physicians and supervised sleep clinicians
Breathing conditions, such as snoring and sleep apnea, can make it hard for you to sleep.
If you have one of these conditions, your doctor might also recommend respiratory care services at Ballad Health.
Why do I need a sleep study?
Your physician might order an outpatient medical test called a polysomnogram, commonly referred to as an overnight sleep study.
During a sleep study, trained lab technicians will monitor your sleep patterns.
The reasons for ordering this test can include:
- You snore loudly.
- You or others have observed you stop breathing or gasp for breath during sleep.
- You feel sleepy or doze off while watching TV, reading, driving or engaging in daily activities.
- You feel unpleasant, tingling, creeping feelings or nervousness in your legs when trying to sleep.
- You have difficulty sleeping three or more nights a week (e.g. trouble falling asleep, waking frequently during the night, waking too early and unable to go back to sleep or waking unrefreshed).
- You experience interruptions to your sleep (e.g. nighttime heartburn, bad dreams, pain, discomfort, noise, sleep difficulties of family members, light or temperature).
Overnight sleep study
Take advantage of seven days a week, day or night sleep study scheduling.
Contact us for the care you need to rest better
You can trust our team to help you rest easier.
Call the Greeneville Community Hospital East Sleep Care in Greeneville, Tennessee at (423) 787-6351.
Ballad Health has sleep evaluation centers across the Tri-Cities region. Find a sleep center near you.