You are here
Wellmont Physicians & Team Members
Physician / team member COVID-19 updates
You can find COVID-19 updates on balladhealthnews.org, including communications for clinicians.
Medical staff travel
If you are planning to travel, please be aware of the following policy requirements,* which have been enacted in response to the potential spread of COVID-19:
- Business travel should be discussed with the appropriate senior leader to determine if the travel is mission critical to the organization.
- For personal travel to states with active COVID-19 transmission or for travel outside the U.S., medical staff members are asked to complete the Medical Staff Travel Notice form before departing and the Medical Staff Travel Report form after returning and before returning to your facility.
- Medical staff members who elect to travel must follow the CDC requirements, which may require self-quarantine and not returning to work.
*These guidelines will be reviewed every 30 days for possible extension and are intended to protect our team members, patients and communities.
To complete the credentialing process, please use symplr.com, our vendor management and credentialing partner.
- Go to www.symplr.com.
- Select Access a facility from the Get Started menu.
- Select the access level you need, then click the Join Now button.
Team member links
Human Resources Self-Service
This is our new Ballad Health self-service center, now on the Lawson system for HR and payroll. It offers convenient access to review pay stubs, tax information, leave balances, and much more – all from work or home.
All Ballad Health team members are now using Lawson, although you can still access the historical HR Self-Service site to see your past information. (See below.)
HR & Payroll Service Center important system requirements
Supported operating systems/browsers: Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 using Internet Explorer 11; Windows 7 or 8.1 using Chrome 28 or higher or Firefox 28 or higher; Mac OS X 10.4 or later using Firefox 3.0.5.x or higher; Mac OS X using Safari 5.0 or higher.
*Windows users with the Edge browser may be able to gain access by setting their browser to open the page with Internet Explorer.
NOTE: The HR and Payroll Service Center does not support Windows XP.
Historical HR Self-Service (legacy Wellmont)
- Use at home
(Please choose Internet Explorer 10 or 11 to access human resources self-service from home. Link may not work using a higher version or Google Chrome.)
Power of We program
The Power of We program is an online employee appreciation tool that allows team members to recognize and reward their peers for making a difference.
Team Member Volunteering
Secure remote access
Unauthorized use of Remote Access is strictly prohibited and may constitute a crime punishable by law.
Support is available contacting the Help Desk at (423) 230-8383.
Citrix remote access
Secure access to: legacy Wellmont Business Applications, the Ballad Health intranet (including Wellnet), e-mail, Horizon Meds Manager, Medical Records Coding
Citrix installation instructions
- Citrix installation instructions for first time users [PDF]
- Citrix installation instructions for Mac users [PDF]
The following links are for use only when instructed by a help desk representative.
VMware Horizon View Access
Horizon View Access client installation instructions
The ServiceConnect portal will allow you to subscribe to important information that directly affects you. And with ServiceConnect, you can easily submit requests for access and hardware, research an extensive knowledge base or create help tickets and view status updates.