You are here
Emergency Care at Norton Community Hospital
ER visitation restrictions
To help contain coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), Ballad Health has implemented new visitation restrictions, including:
- Limiting emergency department visitors to 1 guest per patient*
- Engaging all visitors in screening protocols
- Limiting public entry points
*Visitors are not currently allowed in other non-pediatric hospital departments. Please read more about these visitation restrictions.
In an emergency, time is critical.
When every minute counts – count on Norton Community Hospital.
No one knows when the next illness will strike or the next accident will happen. But everyone knows that Norton Community Hospital’s ER is close by. Here you’ll be seen by a healthcare professional sooner than any other ER in the region.*
At our facility you will find:
- Experienced surgical staff and state-of-the-art surgical suites
- 24/7 pediatric emergency care with virtual access to Niswonger Children’s Hospital emergency physicians
- 24/7 neurology care with virtual access to University of Virginia neurologists
- Board-certified critical care pulmonologists
For more information, please call 276-439-1000.
Norton Community Hosptial Emergency Dept.
100 15th St. NW Norton, VA
*Data from U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, Hospital Compare