You are here
From neuromuscular disorders to developmental delays, Ballad Health and Niswonger Children’s Hospital provide services for a range of brain and central nervous system conditions and serves greater East Tennessee and Southwest Virginia.
Pediatric neurologic conditions we treat
We provide treatment for a variety of children’s neurologic issues, including:
- Seizure disorders, including seizures in newborns, tics, epilepsy and febrile convulsions
- Head injuries and brain tumors
- Cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy and nerve-muscle disorders
- Headaches, including migraines
- Developmental disorders, including delayed speech, motor milestones and coordination issues
- Intellectual or mental disability
Family-centered approach to neurologic care
Neurology treatment programs at Niswonger Children’s are designed to give each child a thorough diagnosis, as well as a comprehensive, carefully managed treatment plan that recognizes the needs of his or her family.
Our care team is committed to educating and empowering the child’s family and extended caretaker network to ensure the highest quality of life possible.