You are here
Pay Your Medical Bill Online
For patients of former Wellmont hospitals or clinics
If you’re a patient of a former Wellmont Health System hospital, clinic or doctor’s office, you can manage your entire bill payment process online – anytime, anywhere.
Paying your bill online is easy and secure with MyChart electronic health record (previously called MyWellmont). You can instantly view, download and print your billing statements and see the same details that appear on paper statements.
Opt in with a few clicks of your mouse or taps of your finger. Or opt out just as quickly if you decide paperless online statements aren’t for you.
Already signed up with MyChart?
Log into your MyChart account to pay your bill online.
Not signed up on MyChart yet?
Learn how to set up your new MyChart account.
What Ballad Health facilities use MyChart?
You can use MyChart to pay your bill for any former Wellmont location, including:
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
- Hancock County Hospital
- Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Lonesome Pine Hospital
- Mountain View Regional Hospital
- Takoma Regional Hospital
- Takoma Medical Associates clinics and offices
- Wellmont CVA Heart Institute clinics and offices
- Wellmont Medical Associates clinics and offices
- Wellmont Urgent Care clinics
How else can I pay my medical bill?
In addition to paying your bill online using MyChart, you can:
- Pay by phone: Call the single billing office at 423-408-7400, Monday–Friday between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. (Eastern).
- Pay in person: Come by any of the facilities listed above or the single billing office at 105 W. Stone Drive, Suite 6A, Kingsport, Tennessee.
- Pay by mail:
P.O. Box 978851
Dallas, TX 75397
Learn more about MyChart
If you want more information – or would like to sign up – read more about MyChart here.