All Ballad Health team members will receive a free pass for their families to the Pinnacle Speedway in Lights – a gift from Ballad Health. ... read more about Bristol Motor Speedway, Ballad Health honor healthcare workers on the front .
You are here
Cardiology Clinic – Mountain City
Welcome to Ballad Health Medical Associates Cardiology – Mountain City.
Cardiovascular services in Mountain City, TN
With a dedicated, caring team, and state-of-the-art technology, BHMA Cardiology provides the heart and vascular services you need.
- Comprehensive outpatient cardiovascular consultative services
- Outpatient diagnostic testing
- Vascular testing and intervention
- Electrophysiology studies and ablation procedures
- Echocardiographic lab services
- Stress testing and nuclear imaging
- Outpatient lab services
- Inpatient cardiovascular care
- Interventional cardiology
- Cardiac CTA
- Permanent pacemaker implantation
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Bi-ventricular pacemakers/defibrillators
Our approach to cardiovascular care
Your cardiovascular health is our top priority. While state-of-the-art technology and its implementation are a given, our extensive team of physicians and healthcare professionals is dedicated to providing compassionate expert care as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Because we know the heart can be a complicated and delicate matter, we invite you to actively participate in reaching your full cardiovascular potential.
Our vision is to provide the highest level of care focused on your individual needs by combining the most current treatment options with education and support.
With many years of experience diagnosing and treating cardiovascular conditions, our team understands your needs and concerns.
Where can you find us?
Serving Mountain City, Johnson County and 28 other counties throughout Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia means you’re never far from world-class cardiovascular care with Ballad Health.
If you or someone you love needs cardiovascular care, rest assured cardiovascular team is ready.