Ballad Health CVA Heart Institute cardiologist, Dr. Chris Metzger, leads national study on the effectiveness of the CGuard system developed by InspireMD ... read more about Ballad Health hosts first United States clinical trials of CGuard Embolic Protection System.
You are here
Cardiology Clinic – Marion
Welcome to Ballad Health Medical Associates Cardiology – Marion.
Cardiovascular services in Marion, VA
With a dedicated, caring team, and state-of-the-art technology, BHMA Cardiology provides the heart and vascular services you need.
- Comprehensive outpatient cardiovascular consultative services
- Outpatient diagnostic testing
- Vascular testing and intervention
- Electrophysiology studies and ablation procedures
- Echocardiographic lab services
- Stress testing and nuclear imaging
- Outpatient lab services
- Inpatient cardiovascular care
- Interventional cardiology
- Cardiac CTA
- Permanent pacemaker implantation
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Bi-ventricular pacemakers/defibrillators
Our approach to cardiovascular care
Your cardiovascular health is our top priority at BHMA Cardiology – Marion. While state-of-the-art technology and its implementation are a given, our extensive team of physicians and healthcare professionals is dedicated to providing compassionate expert care as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Because we know the heart can be a complicated and delicate matter, we invite you to actively participate in reaching your full cardiovascular potential.
Our vision is to provide the highest level of care focused on your individual needs by combining the most current treatment options with education and support.
With many years of experience diagnosing and treating cardiovascular conditions, our team understands your needs and concerns.
Where can you find us?
Serving Marion, Smyth County and 28 other counties throughout Southwest Virginia and Northeast Tennessee means you’re never far from world-class cardiovascular care with Ballad Health.
If you or someone you love needs cardiovascular care, rest assured cardiovascular team is ready.