Hawkins County Memorial Hospital has served the Rogersville, Tenn. area since 1961.
The hospital medical staff is made up entirely of board-certified physicians. That means these physicians are specialists in their fields, providing high-tech care in a hometown setting.
Hospital services include the very best in emergency care, physical therapy, pulmonology, surgery, intensive care, sleep medicine and diagnostic imaging, including CT, MRI and nuclear medicine.
Hawkins County Memorial also offers outpatient specialty clinics for gastroenterology, spine and rehabilitation, podiatry, and ear, nose and throat services.
Awards & accolades
For three consecutive years, Hawkins County Memorial Hospital has earned national recognition as an IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospital. To be among the best in the nation year after year says so much about the great team we have working at Hawkins County Memorial.
- General visiting hours: Open visiting hours until 10 p.m.
- More than 50 board-certified physicians
- 160 nurses, technicians and support staff
- Lindy White – President of Ballad Health northwest market
- Rebecca Beck – Vice president & chief operating officer
- Dr. Elizabeth Jackson – Chief medical officer
- Regina Day – Administrator
Medical care and community impact reports
Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
Hawkins County Memorial CHNA [PDF – opens in new window]
CMS price transparency
Standard Charges file last updated Dec. 30, 2021.
Metrics by MS-DRG*
Hawkins County Memorial MS-DRG Metrics [PDF, 24KB], fiscal 2019
View more Ballad Health MS-DRG metrics here.
*MS-DRGs are Medicare Severity Diagnosis Related Groups.