Hawkins County Memorial Hospital has served the Rogersville, Tenn. area since 1961.
Our hospital medical staff is largely made up of entirely board-certified physicians. This means these physicians are specialists in their fields, providing high-tech care in a hometown setting.
Hawkins County Memorial Hospital services include:
- Emergency care
- Medical floor inpatient care
- Respiratory therapy
- Cardiopulmonary services
- Laboratory services
- Physical therapy
- Spine and rehabilitation therapy
- Sleep medicine
- Diagnostic imaging – including CT, MRI, ultrasound and mammography
Awards & accolades
For three consecutive years, Hawkins County Memorial Hospital has earned national recognition as an IBM Watson Health 100 Top Hospital. To be among the best in the nation year after year says so much about the great team we have working at Hawkins County Memorial.
- General visiting hours: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- More than 50 board-certified physicians
- 120 nurses, technicians and support staff
- Lisa Carter – President, Southern Region
- Regina Day – Administrator
- Hunter Hamilton – Chief Nursing Officer
Medical care and community impact reports
Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
Hawkins County Memorial CHNA [PDF – opens in new window]
CMS price transparency
Hawkins County Memorial Standard Charges [CSV file, 39.1 MB]
Standard Charges file last updated June 9, 2023.
You can learn more about pre-visit coordination and registration here and about payment options here.
Metrics by MS-DRG*
Hawkins County Memorial MS-DRG Metrics [PDF, 59KB], fiscal year 2023
View more Ballad Health MS-DRG metrics here.
*MS-DRGs are Medicare Severity Diagnosis Related Groups.