Ballad Health CVA Heart Institute cardiologist, Dr. Chris Metzger, leads national study on the effectiveness of the CGuard system developed by InspireMD ... read more about Ballad Health hosts first United States clinical trials of CGuard Embolic Protection System.
You are here
OB/GYN & Women’s Health Clinic – Kingsport
Patient-focused OB/GYN services in Kingsport
As a woman, it’s reassuring to have an obstetrician and gynecologist who is focused on your unique needs.
At Ballad Health Medical Associates OB/GYN & Women’s Health Clinic in Kingsport, our doctors and staff are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized women's care in a safe and nurturing environment.
Our women’s services
Our team is proud to offer a wide range of services and resources for women in Kingsport and surrounding Sullivan and Hawkins County communities.
Whether it’s time for your annual exam, you have a baby on the way or you’re looking for relief from menopause symptoms – you can trust our expert team to provide the highest quality of care throughout all stages of your life.
- Birth control management
- Fibroid tumor detection and treatment
- Infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Menstrual disorders
- Menopause treatment options
- Pelvic pain diagnosis and treatment
- PMS and mood disorder therapy
- Urinary incontinence evaluation and treatment
Pregnancy care and childbirth services
- Pregnancy counseling
- Care for normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Access to highly skilled OB/GYN hospitalists
- High VBAC (vaginal birth after C-section) rate
- Low C-section rate
- 3D and 4D ultrasounds
Hospital care and OB/GYN hospitalists
Our clinic also offers a team of board-certified OB/GYN hospitalists to help oversee your care when you’re admitted to Indian Path Community Hospital.
Unlike other doctors, OB/GYN hospitalists only see patients while they’re staying in the hospital. An OB/GYN hospitalist specializes in the care of pregnant women and newborns.
Your OB/GYN hospitalist will work alongside your personal OB/GYN doctor to ensure you and your baby always get the highest standard of care.
- Open communication about you and your care
- Personalized care that is devoted to the health and safety of you and your baby
- Easy transition to postpartum care through seamless communication with your OB/GYN doctor
Our board-certified surgeons specialize in the female reproductive system and gynecologic surgery.
- Bladder, rectal and uterine prolapse repair
- Bulking agents for SUI (stress urinary incontinence)
- NovaSure® endometrial ablation
- Incontinence slings
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Normal and high-risk pregnancy
- Overactive bladder
- Pelvic prolapse repair
- Routine gynecologic care
We are open Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Fridays, 8 a.m. to noon.
Schedule an appointment today or learn more about our services by calling (423) 224-3220.