Ballad Health is hosting a hiring fair that will give job seekers the opportunity to apply, interview and be hired – all without leaving their vehicles. ... read more about Ballad Health to hold drive-thru job fairs in Abingdon.
You are here
OB/GYN & Women’s Health Clinic – Kingsport
Patient-focused OB/GYN services in Kingsport
As a woman, it’s reassuring to have an obstetrician and gynecologist who is focused on your unique needs.
At Ballad Health Medical Associates OB/GYN & Women’s Health Clinic in Kingsport, our doctors and staff are dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized women's care in a safe and nurturing environment.
Our women’s services
Our team is proud to offer a wide range of services and resources for women in Kingsport and surrounding Sullivan and Hawkins County communities.
Whether it’s time for your annual exam, you have a baby on the way or you’re looking for relief from menopause symptoms – you can trust our expert team to provide the highest quality of care throughout all stages of your life.
- Birth control management
- Fibroid tumor detection and treatment
- Infertility diagnosis and treatment
- Menstrual disorders
- Menopause treatment options
- Pelvic pain diagnosis and treatment
- PMS and mood disorder therapy
- Urinary incontinence evaluation and treatment
Pregnancy care and childbirth services
- Pregnancy counseling
- Care for normal and high-risk pregnancies
- Access to highly skilled OB/GYN hospitalists
- High VBAC (vaginal birth after C-section) rate
- Low C-section rate
- 3D and 4D ultrasounds
Hospital care and OB/GYN hospitalists
Our clinic also offers a team of board-certified OB/GYN hospitalists to help oversee your care when you’re admitted to Indian Path Community Hospital.
Unlike other doctors, OB/GYN hospitalists only see patients while they’re staying in the hospital. An OB/GYN hospitalist specializes in the care of pregnant women and newborns.
Your OB/GYN hospitalist will work alongside your personal OB/GYN doctor to ensure you and your baby always get the highest standard of care.
- Open communication about you and your care
- Personalized care that is devoted to the health and safety of you and your baby
- Easy transition to postpartum care through seamless communication with your OB/GYN doctor
Our board-certified surgeons specialize in the female reproductive system and gynecologic surgery.
- Bladder, rectal and uterine prolapse repair
- Bulking agents for SUI (stress urinary incontinence)
- NovaSure® endometrial ablation
- Incontinence slings
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Normal and high-risk pregnancy
- Overactive bladder
- Pelvic prolapse repair
- Routine gynecologic care
We are open Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and on Fridays, 8 a.m. to noon.
Schedule an appointment today or learn more about our services by calling (423) 224-3220.