You are here
Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
Hawkins County Memorial Hospital has served the Rogersville, Tenn. area since 1961.
The hospital medical staff is made up entirely of board-certified physicians. That means these physicians are specialists in their fields, providing high-tech care in a hometown setting.
Hospital services include the very best in emergency care, physical therapy, pulmonology, surgery, intensive care, sleep medicine and diagnostic imaging, including CT, MRI and nuclear medicine.
Hawkins County Memorial also offers outpatient specialty clinics for gastroenterology, spine and rehabilitation, podiatry, and ear, nose and throat services.
Awards & accolades
Among nation’s best for patient satisfaction
Hawkins County Memorial has been ranked among the nation’s top 10 percent for patient satisfaction in overall hospital care, overall medical care and overall surgical care for 2016.
- General visiting hours: Open visiting hours until 10 p.m.
- More than 50 board-certified physicians
- 160 nurses, technicians and support staff
- Rebecca Beck, president, Hawkins County Memorial Hospital and Hancock County Hospital
- Regina Day, executive director of finance, community hospital division
Hawkins County Memorial Community Health Needs Assessment [PDF - Opens in new window]