You are here
Southwest Virginia Cancer Center
At the Southwest Virginia Cancer Center in Norton, Virginia, we’re committed to caring for all your needs – physical, emotional and spiritual – as you battle cancer.
Our facility offers the latest treatment options, easy access to oncology specialists and compassionate, hands-on care from skilled healthcare professionals.
The center’s spacious, lodge-like architecture with its warm, inviting interior provides an environment that is designed to promote healing. This setting gives our patients an almost unparalleled sense of comfort and care, even as they're fighting cancer.
Southwest Virginia Cancer Center features:
- Private treatment rooms, each with a television and stereo, for your comfort and privacy
- More than 11,000 square feet of dedicated medical oncology space
- A convenient location and ample parking
United in Bringing You the Best
As part of Ballad Health’s team, the Southwest Virginia Cancer Center brings together primary care physicians, oncologists, other specialists and healthcare experts.
And our patients benefit from a collection of advanced services and treatment options, including:
- Exclusive patient navigators dedicated to working one on one with patients throughout the treatment process
- Access to the region’s only CyberKnife robotic radiosurgery system, as well as TrueBeam STx with Brainlab and a Trilogy linear accelerator – all of which means there are multiple tools we can use to provide precise, non-invasive radiation treatment for various cancers