Guiding patients and families through their cancer journey
Ballad Health’s cancer navigators are here for you.
Get encouragement and guidance through every step of your cancer journey from Ballad Health’s cancer navigators.
These dedicated nurse navigators are skilled specialists who’ll work with you and your family.
They can help guide you from the initial diagnosis through doctor visits, surgeries and other treatments – and into recovery.
Cancer navigator services
Ballad Health cancer navigators offer help in a variety of ways, providing each patient and their family the individual attention they deserve.
Navigators can help guide you and your family by:
- Serving as your personal contact
- Answering questions about what to expect throughout your care
- Coordinating appointments and treatments, as well as providing reminders
- Arranging care between healthcare providers
- Providing emotional support for you and your caregivers
Our cancer navigators can help coordinate additional resources relevant to your cancer diagnosis, such as:
- Treatment planning
- Nutritional counseling
- Prosthesis selection
- Transportation resources
- Living with cancer: survivorship planning
In addition to patient navigation, our team can connect you to a variety of resources throughout the cancer treatment process and beyond, including:
- Social workers
- Pastoral care
- Support groups
- Financial assistance
- Home health, palliative care and hospice
Where can I find cancer navigators?
It is offered in the following counties:
Want to learn more?
Please call (423) 578-8550 to find out how a Ballad Health cancer navigator can help you or a loved one.