You are here
Hancock County Hospital
Hancock County Hospital critical-access facility opened its doors in 2005 to provide state-of-the-art medical care to adult and pediatric members of the Sneedville, Tenn. community.
Our services include:
- Emergency care
- Inpatient care
- Laboratory tests
- Diagnostic imaging – including traditional X-rays and a CT scanner
- Physical therapy
In addition, we make available air and ground medical transportation to a larger tertiary-care facility should a patient require further specialization.
Awards & accolades
Top critical access hospital
For the third year in a row, Hancock County Hospital has been recognized by Becker’s Hospital Review as being among 67 critical access hospitals to know in the nation for 2019. Hospitals featured on this list are recognized for clinical quality and excellence in care delivery.
- General visiting hours: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Lindy White – President of Ballad Health northwest market
- Rebecca Beck – Vice president & chief operating officer
- Dr. Herb Ladley – Chief medical officer
- Andrew Wampler – Vice president of finance, hospital division
- Regina Day – Administrator
Medical care and community impact reports
Community Health Needs Assessment (CHNA)
Hancock County Hospital CHNA [PDF – opens in new window]
CMS price transparency
Hancock County Hospital chargemaster standard charges [CSV file, 352KB]
Hancock County Hospital average charges by DRG [CSV file, 4KB]
Metrics by MS-DRG*
Hancock County Hospital MS-DRG metrics [PDF, 13KB], fiscal 2019
View more Ballad Health MS-DRG metrics here.
*MS-DRGs are Medicare Severity Diagnosis Related Groups.