If you need help, have questions about our services or want to provide feedback about an experience in one of facilities, we want to hear from you.
If you believe you might be experiencing an emergency, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
24/7 crisis help line
You're not alone. We're here to listen – any day, any time.
Call 1-800-366-1132 if you need immediate assistance with substance abuse or any other behavioral health issue. Our intervention help and crisis help line is available 24/7.
Connect to our virtual urgent care
If you need treatment for a minor illness or injury, you can connect to our virtual urgent care directly from your home using your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone.
Our telehealth urgent care only charges a $49 flat fee for all appointments.
If you have a question about a bill you've received or need to make a payment, you can pay your bill online or call our team directly:
- If your bill has a guarantor number, please call (423) 408-7400 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- If your bill has an account number, NOT a guarantor number, please call (423) 431-1700 Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Send a message online
You can chat with our customer service team by clicking "Chat with an Expert" at the bottom of your browser window. Live agents are available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
You can also use the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.
Before sending a message, please note:
- We cannot address medical emergencies through chat or this form. If you think you're experiencing a life- or limb-threatening emergency, please call 911 immediately or go to the nearest emergency room.
- We can’t give you medical advice through chat or this form. If you have questions related to any personal health information, please contact your doctor’s office directly, schedule a virtual urgent care appointment or call our customer service team at 1-833-8-BALLAD (833-822-5523).
- Information sent electronically is generally not secure. To protect your privacy, please do not use this form or chat to send personal, private or confidential information, such as details about your medical condition, test results, prescriptions or Social Security number.