A Department of Lonesome Pine Hospital
At Ballad Health Cancer Care – Norton, we’re committed to caring for all your needs – physical, emotional and spiritual – as you battle cancer.
Our facility offers the latest treatment options, easy access to oncology specialists and compassionate, hands-on care from skilled healthcare professionals.
The center’s spacious, lodge-like architecture with its warm, inviting interior provides an environment that is designed to promote healing. This setting gives our patients an almost unparalleled sense of comfort and care, even as they're fighting cancer.
Ballad Health Cancer Care – Norton features:
- Private treatment rooms, each with a television and stereo, for your comfort and privacy
- More than 11,000 square feet of dedicated medical oncology space
- A convenient location and ample parking
United in bringing you the best
As part of Ballad Health’s team we bring together primary care physicians, oncologists, other specialists and healthcare experts.
Our patients benefit from a collection of advanced services and treatment options, including:
- Exclusive patient navigators dedicated to working one on one with patients throughout the treatment process
- Access to the region’s only CyberKnife robotic radiosurgery system, as well as TrueBeam STx with Brainlab and a Trilogy linear accelerator – which means there are multiple tools we can use to provide precise, non-invasive radiation treatment for various cancers
Learn more about Ballad Health's cancer care services.