Walmart and Sam’s Club stores are helping Niswonger Children’s Hospital make miracles – one dollar at a time ... read more about Local Walmart and Sam’s Club stores raise more than $180,000 for Niswonger Children’s Hospital.
You are here
Clearview Psychiatric Center
Clearview Psychiatric Center is a 20-bed adult behavioral health unit
The Clearview Psychiatric Center at Russell County Hospital has provided behavioral health services to the residents of Russell County and surrounding areas since 1987.
Being located within the hospital, Clearview provides patients with ready access to medical and diagnostic resources, as well as a team of highly trained and compassionate healthcare providers.
The Clearview behavior health unit:
- Provides short-term stabilization and treatment
- Offers a physician specialized in psychiatry and behavioral health and board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry
- Features a large multi-purpose treatment room, group therapy room, recreational therapy room and kitchen
- Accepts referrals and takes admissions 24 hours daily
Clearview can take referrals from:
- Self-referral – you can admit yourself
- Family members
- Physicians, therapists or counselors
- The court system
To learn more about Clearview Psychiatric Center, call us at (276) 883-8380.