Ballad Health will continue supporting local health departments as requested, and will continue supplementing efforts by the Virginia Department of Health. ... read more about With Changes in State of Tennessee Vaccination Program, Ballad Health to Cease New Vaccinations for the Public in Tennessee.
You are here
Clearview Behavioral Health
New behavioral health visitation restrictions
Due to the ongoing pandemic, Ballad Health is not allowing visitors in its behavioral health centers.
Please read more about these visitation restrictions.
20-bed adult inpatient behavioral health unit in Lebanon
Clearview Behavioral Health at Russell County Hospital has provided behavioral health services to the residents of Russell County and surrounding areas since 1987.
Being located within the hospital, Clearview provides patients with ready access to medical and diagnostic resources, as well as a team of highly trained and compassionate healthcare providers.
About Clearview Behavioral Health
The Clearview inpatient unit:
- Provides short-term stabilization and treatment
- Offers a physician specialized in psychiatry and behavioral health and board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry
- Features a large multi-purpose treatment room, group therapy room, recreational therapy room and kitchen
- Accepts referrals and takes admissions 24 hours daily
Clearview can take referrals from:
- Self-referral – you can admit yourself
- Family members
- Physicians, therapists or counselors
- The court system
Respond 24/7 intervention helpline
Reaching out is a sign of strength.
No matter what you’ve done or what life’s done to you, you aren’t alone.
Call the Respond helpline – any day, any time – at 1-800-366-1132.
We’re here to listen.
Please call (276) 883-8380 to learn more about Clearview Behavioral Health (previously called Clearview Psychiatric Center).