Pursuing its goal to expand access to care in rural communities, Ballad Health officially opened its new urgent care center in Banner Elk, North Carolina. ... read more about Ballad Health opens Banner Elk Urgent Care on July 13.
You are here
Clearview Behavioral Health
New behavioral health visitation restrictions
Effective Saturday, March 21, Ballad Health will not allow visitors in its inpatient hospital units, long-term care facilities or behavioral health centers.
Exception: The child and adolescent unit at Woodridge has a process in place for parents and guardians to visit. Affected families have been contacted to discuss these changes.
Please read more about these visitation restrictions.
20-bed adult inpatient behavioral health unit in Lebanon
Clearview Behavioral Health at Russell County Hospital has provided behavioral health services to the residents of Russell County and surrounding areas since 1987.
Being located within the hospital, Clearview provides patients with ready access to medical and diagnostic resources, as well as a team of highly trained and compassionate healthcare providers.
About Clearview Behavioral Health
The Clearview inpatient unit:
- Provides short-term stabilization and treatment
- Offers a physician specialized in psychiatry and behavioral health and board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry
- Features a large multi-purpose treatment room, group therapy room, recreational therapy room and kitchen
- Accepts referrals and takes admissions 24 hours daily
Clearview can take referrals from:
- Self-referral – you can admit yourself
- Family members
- Physicians, therapists or counselors
- The court system
Please call (276) 883-8380 to learn more about Clearview Behavioral Health (previously called Clearview Psychiatric Center).