You are here
Behavioral Health Services at Russell County Medical Center
Clearview Psychiatric Center is a 20-bed adult behavioral health unit housed at Russell County Medical Center in Lebanon, Va.
The Clearview unit opened its doors in August 1987 and has been providing behavioral health services to the residents of Russell County and surrounding areas ever since. The unique setting of a behavioral health unit housed at an acute care facility provides patients with access to medical and diagnostic resources and a team of highly trained and compassionate health care providers who may be needed during the course of treatment.
- Our physician specializes in psychiatry and behavioral health and is board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry.
- Our facility contains a large multi-purpose treatment room, a group therapy room, a recreational therapy room, a kitchen, a laundry area, offices and work areas.
- Clearview is exclusively designed to provide short-term stabilization and treatment.
- We accepts referral and admissions 24 hours a day.
Referrals may come from:
- Family members
- Physicians, therapists or counselors
- Court system