Exploring Weight-Loss Surgery Class
Weight-loss class schedule and dates
Come hear about our surgical weight-loss options.
Important note: You will need to attend the class for the clinic you have been referred to or that you are interested in using. In other words, if you will be a patient of the Kingsport weight management center, you must go to one of the Kingsport classes. And if you will be a patient of the Greeneville weight management center, you must attend a Greeneville class.
- Monday, 8/5 – Kingsport
- Monday, 8/19 – Kingsport
- Tuesday, 8/20 – Greeneville
- Monday, 9/16 – Kingsport
- Tuesday, 9/17 – Greeneville
- Monday, 10/7 – Kingsport
- Tuesday, 10/15 – Greeneville
- Monday, 10/21 – Kingsport
- Monday, 11/4 – Kingsport
- Monday, 11/18 – Kingsport
- Tuesday, 11/19 – Greeneville
- Monday, 12/2 – Kingsport
- Monday, 12/16 – Kingsport
- Tuesday, 12/17 – Greeneville
Where are classes held?
All Greeneville weight-loss seminar meetings are held at 7 p.m. at Laughlin Memorial Hospital on the 5th floor, classroom A.
All Kingsport seminars are held at 6 p.m. in the lobby of the Comprehensive Weight Management Center in the Press Building.
How do I sign up?
Contact us to sign up for our free Exploring Weight Loss Surgery class:
- Greeneville center – Call (423) 787-7100. Pre-registration isn’t necessary for the Greeneville class.
- Kingsport center – Call Nurse Connect at 833-8-BALLAD (833‑822-5523). You must pre-register to attend in Kingsport.