You are here
Urgent Care Clinic – Rogersville
Safety precautions for your visit
When you visit Ballad Health Medical Associates Urgent Care, you will be:
- Screened for potential signs of illness
- Required to wear a cloth face covering, which you will need to provide for yourself
- Allowed to have 1 visitor with you
Think you might have COVID-19?
Please call 833-822-5523 to be screened if you are concerned you may be ill with COVID-19. This Ballad Health Nurse Connect line is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Learn more about coronavirus disease 2019.
Making treatment for minor illness and injury even safer
Your safety is our priority. In the COVID-19 pandemic, we were driven to create new services and processes that will forever improve and safeguard your care journey, including:
- Virtual waiting rooms, so you can remain in your car until your appointment time
- Screenings to check everyone who comes in for signs of illness
- Face coverings, for every patient, visitor and team member
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of every public and patient care area
- Public areas carefully designed to provide ample space between people
- Telehealth options that reduce your wait time, eliminate the need for travel and make it even faster and simpler to get the care you need
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Why wait in an emergency room and get charged a higher fee for a minor illness or injury?
You can receive quick care today – even after hours – from Ballad Health Medical Associates Urgent Care.
Urgent care hours
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Day – regular hours
- Memorial Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Independence Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Labor Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day – closed
- Christmas Eve – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Christmas Day – closed
About the clinic
Across from Hawkins County Memorial Hospital. Less than 20 minutes from Bulls Gap and Surgoinsville.