You are here
Urgent Care Clinic – Piney Flats
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
Piney Flats Urgent Care clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday – 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Day – regular hours
- Memorial Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Independence Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Labor Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day – closed
- Christmas Eve – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Christmas Day – closed
Features & services
Piney Flats Urgent Care offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
- Coy Stone, MD
- Josh Compton, PA
- Casey Norris, PA
- Ken Starnes, PA
- Timothy Zeolia, PA
Sharon Backus, Site Supervisor
- Phone: (423) 538-5202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patients may contact Sharon with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our First Assist Urgent Care locations.
Piney Flats Urgent Care is an affiliate of Mountain States Medical Group.