You are here
Piney Flats Urgent Care
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- Monday – Friday: 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
Features & services
Piney Flats Urgent Care offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
- Coy Stone, MD
- Josh Compton, PA
- Casey Norris, PA
- Ken Starnes, PA
- Timothy Zeolia, PA
Sharon Backus, Site Supervisor
Patients may contact Sharon with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our First Assist Urgent Care locations.
Phone: (423) 538-5202
Piney Flats Urgent Care is an affiliate of Mountain States Medical Group.