You are here
Urgent Care Clinic – Piney Flats
For all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
Think you might have COVID-19?
Please call 833-822-5523 to be screened if you are concerned you may be ill with COVID-19. This Ballad Health Nurse Connect line is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Piney Flats Urgent Care clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday – 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday – 1 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Day – regular hours
- Memorial Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Independence Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Labor Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day – closed
- Christmas Eve – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Christmas Day – closed
Features & services
Piney Flats Urgent Care offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
- Coy Stone, MD
- Josh Compton, PA
- Casey Norris, PA
- Ken Starnes, PA
- Timothy Zeolia, PA
Sharon Backus, Site Supervisor
- Phone: (423) 538-5202
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patients may contact Sharon with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our Ballad Health Urgent Care locations.
Piney Flats Urgent Care is an affiliate of Mountain States Medical Group.