You are here
Urgent Care Clinic – Marion
For all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
Staffed by primary care providers from the local community, the state-of-the-art urgent care facility in Marion offers treatment of minor illnesses and injuries in a setting that’s both convenient and more cost-effective than the ER.
Think you might have COVID-19?
Please call 833-822-5523 to be screened if you are concerned you may be ill with COVID-19. This Ballad Health Nurse Connect line is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Marion clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Day – regular hours
- Memorial Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Independence Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Labor Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day – closed
- Christmas Eve – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Christmas Day – closed
Urgent care services
Ballad Health Medical Associates Urgent Care in Marion offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted
Brittany Bresette, Marion urgent care site supervisor
- Phone: (276) 378-3300
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Patients may contact Brittany with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our Ballad Health urgent care locations.