You are here
First Assist Urgent Care in Marion
Think us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Staffed by primary care providers from the local community, the state-of-the-art urgent care facility in Marion offers treatment of minor illnesses and injuries in a setting that’s both convenient and more cost-effective than the ER.
Marion clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 4 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Features & services
First Assist Urgent Care Marion offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted
Brittany Bresette, Site Supervisor, Urgent Care, Marion, VA
- Phone: (276) 378-3300
- Email: email@example.com
Patients may contact Brittany with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our First Assist Urgent Care locations.