You are here
First Assist Urgent Care in Jonesborough
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Jonesborough clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Features & services
First Assist Urgent Care Jonesborough offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost effective
- Rebecca S Sharish, MD – Lead Physician
- Angela Snyder, FNP
Amanda Bacon, Site Supervisor
- Phone: (423) 753-0721
- Email: BaconAL@msha.com
Patients may contact Amanda with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our Urgent Care locations.