You are here
Urgent Care Clinic – Jonesborough
For all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Think you might have COVID-19?
Please call 833-822-5523 to be screened if you are concerned you may be ill with COVID-19. This Ballad Health Nurse Connect line is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Jonesborough clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Day – regular hours
- Memorial Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Independence Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Labor Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day – closed
- Christmas Eve – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Christmas Day – closed
Features & services
Ballad Health Medical Associates Urgent Care in Jonesborough offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost effective
Our urgent care providers
- Rebecca S Sharish, MD – lead physician
- Angela Snyder, FNP
Amanda Bacon, site supervisor
- Phone: (423) 753-0721
- Email: BaconAL@msha.com
Patients may contact Amanda with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our urgent care locations.