When he sewed up a deep cut to the bone in the jungle of Nicaragua on a mission trip shortly after he graduated from college, Dr. Jeremy Meyer was convinced of the critical importance of surgery. Now, he finds his calling to do surgery closer to home at Mountain States Medical Group General Surgery as the group’s newest surgeon. ... read more about From the jungles to the mountains, surgery fits Dr. Jeremy Meyer.
You are here
First Assist Urgent Care in Greeneville
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Greeneville clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Features & services
First Assist Urgent Care Greeneville offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
LoriAnne Leonard, Site Supervisor
Patients may contact LoriAnne at the number above with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our Urgent Care locations.