Beginning Monday, Jan. 14, auditions will take place across the region for the 2019 Broadway Comes to Greeneville event, which benefits Niswonger Children’s Hospital. Now in its eighth year, the show gives talented children from across the region the opportunity to perform alongside Broadway stars. ... read more about Audition dates, times set for 2019’s Broadway Comes to Greeneville.
You are here
First Assist Urgent Care in Greeneville
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Greeneville clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Features & services
First Assist Urgent Care Greeneville offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
LoriAnne Leonard, Site Supervisor
Patients may contact LoriAnne at the number above with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our Urgent Care locations.