Lindy White, who has more than 20-years experience in healthcare leadership in Northeast TN and Southwest VA, is returning as the president of Ballad Health’s Kingsport operations. She will serve as CEO of Holston Valley Medical Center and Indian Path Community Hospital, and all outpatient services. ... read more about Lindy White named president of Ballad Health’s Kingsport operations.
You are here
First Assist Urgent Care in Greeneville
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Greeneville clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Holidays – 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Features & services
First Assist Urgent Care Greeneville offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
LoriAnne Leonard, Site Supervisor
Patients may contact LoriAnne at the number above with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our Urgent Care locations.