Willie Anderson, MD, has joined Ballad Health Medical Associates, providing high-quality, compassionate neurology care to the region’s youngest patients. ... read more about Pediatric neurologist Dr. Willie Anderson joins Ballad Health Medical Associates.
You are here
Urgent Care Clinic – Greeneville
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Greeneville clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Day – regular hours
- Memorial Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Independence Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Labor Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day – closed
- Christmas Eve – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Christmas Day – closed
Urgent care services
Ballad Health Medical Associates Urgent Care in Greeneville offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
LoriAnne Leonard, site supervisor
Patients may contact LoriAnne at the number above with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our urgent care locations.