Bristol Surgery Center features four operating rooms and one minor procedure room, ample parking and comfortable waiting areas. Renovations also included new flooring, doors, ceilings, furniture and artwork, as well as upgrades to its HVAC, electrical and plumbing systems. ... read more about Ballad Health unveils renovated Bristol Surgery Center, offering care for a variety of outpatient surgical needs.
You are here
First Assist Urgent Care in Greeneville
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Greeneville clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sunday – 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Features & services
First Assist Urgent Care Greeneville offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
LoriAnne Leonard, Site Supervisor
Patients may contact LoriAnne at the number above with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our Urgent Care locations.