You are here
First Assist Urgent Care in Elizabethton
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Elizabethton clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Features & services
First Assist Urgent Care Elizabethton offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
- Buddy J Clayton, MD – Lead Physician
- Margaret “Elaine” Flynn, FNP
- Kermit Dugger, DNP
- Celesta Kirk, FNP
Natasha Kyker, Site Supervisor
- Phone: (423) 542-8929
- Email: email@example.com
Patients may contact Natasha with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our Urgent Care locations.