You are here
First Assist Urgent Care in Colonial Heights
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Colonial Heights clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Holidays – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Features & services
First Assist Urgent Care Colonial Heights offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
- Nick Smith, MD – Lead Physician
- Lisa R. Doran, PMH-NP, FNP
- Lindsey Gray, FNP
- Christy Nave, FNP
Britany Henderson, Site Supervisor
- Phone: (423) 224-3950
- Email: email@example.com
Patients may contact Britany with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our Urgent Care locations.