You are here
Urgent Care Clinic – Colonial Heights
For all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Think you might have COVID-19?
Please call 833-822-5523 to be screened if you are concerned you may be ill with COVID-19. This Ballad Health Nurse Connect line is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Colonial Heights clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Day – regular hours
- Memorial Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Independence Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Labor Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day – closed
- Christmas Eve – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Christmas Day – closed
Features & services
Ballad Health Medical Associates Urgent Care in Colonial Heights offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
Our urgent care providers
- Nick Smith, MD – lead physician
- Lisa R. Doran, PMH-NP, FNP
- Lindsey Gray, FNP
- Christy Nave, FNP
Britany Henderson, site supervisor
- Phone: (423) 224-3950
- Email: email@example.com
Patients may contact Britany with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our urgent care locations.