You are here
Urgent Care Clinic – Colonial Heights
Safety precautions for your visit
When you visit Ballad Health Medical Associates Urgent Care, you will be:
- Screened for potential signs of illness
- Required to wear a cloth face covering, which you will need to provide for yourself
- Allowed to have 1 visitor with you
Think you might have COVID-19?
Please call 833-822-5523 to be screened if you are concerned you may be ill with COVID-19. This Ballad Health Nurse Connect line is active 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Learn more about coronavirus disease 2019.
Making treatment for minor illness and injury even safer
Your safety is our priority. In the COVID-19 pandemic, we were driven to create new services and processes that will forever improve and safeguard your care journey, including:
- Virtual waiting rooms, so you can remain in your car until your appointment time
- Screenings to check everyone who comes in for signs of illness
- Face coverings, for every patient, visitor and team member
- Frequent cleaning and disinfecting of every public and patient care area
- Public areas carefully designed to provide ample space between people
- Telehealth options that reduce your wait time, eliminate the need for travel and make it even faster and simpler to get the care you need
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
Why wait in an emergency room and get charged a higher fee for a minor illness or injury?
You can receive quick care today – even after hours – from Ballad Health Medical Associates Urgent Care.
Colonial Heights clinic hours
- Monday through Friday – 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday and Sunday – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Eve – 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- New Year’s Day – regular hours
- Memorial Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Independence Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Labor Day – 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Thanksgiving Day – closed
- Christmas Eve – 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Christmas Day – closed
Features & services
Ballad Health Medical Associates Urgent Care in Colonial Heights offers:
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
Our urgent care providers
- Nick Smith, MD – lead physician
- Lisa R. Doran, PMH-NP, FNP
- Lindsey Gray, FNP
- Christy Nave, FNP
Britany Henderson, site supervisor
- Phone: (423) 224-3950
- Email: email@example.com
Patients may contact Britany with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our urgent care locations.