You are here
Heart Failure Care
If your heart doesn’t pump blood well enough for your body, Ballad Health can teach you how to reduce heart failure symptoms and improve your quality of life.
Rely on our dedicated team for education and support that reduces your need for hospital care.
Heart Failure Clinics
After you’re diagnosed with heart failure, Ballad Health heart failure clinics can help you:
- Understand your condition
- Manage your medicines
- Make appointments with medical care providers
- Learn how to live a heart-healthy lifestyle
- Find community support groups and resources
Ask your doctor to refer you to a Ballad Health heart failure program.
Or if you notice signs of a flare-up, contact 833-8-BALLAD to make an appointment at one of our heart failure clinics, which provide a great alternative to an emergency room visit.
However, if you are experiencing signs of a heart attack, please call 9-1-1 immediately.
Recognized for Excellent Heart Failure Care
You can feel confident in Ballad Health’s quality of heart failure care because we’ve earned recognition from several organizations.
- The American Heart Association gave its Get With the Guidelines – Heart Failure Award – Silver to Johnson City Medical Center, Bristol Regional Medical Center and Holston Valley Medical Center for meeting high quality-of-care standards for 12 months in a row. Johnson City Medical Center earned a Silver Plus Award for meeting several additional standards.
- Sycamore Shoals and Johnson City Medical Center hold certification in heart failure from The Joint Commission, the nation’s largest independent health care accrediting agency.
Heart Failure Care Locations
Bristol, TN 37620
Kingsport, TN 37660
Johnson City, TN 37604
Greeneville, TN 37745
Elizabethton, TN 37643
Abingdon, VA 24211
Bristol, TN 37620