28-bed adult inpatient psychiatric unit in Bristol
Ridgeview Pavilion is a secure adult inpatient psychiatric facility providing behavioral health services to Bristol, TN and the surrounding region.
About Ridgeview Pavilion
Inpatient programming at Ridgeview is targeted toward short-term crisis intervention, medication assessment and stabilization.
- Provides short-term stabilization and treatment
- Offers a physician specialized in psychiatry and behavioral health and board certified in psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry
- Features a large multi-purpose treatment room, group therapy room, recreational therapy room and kitchen
- Accepts referrals and takes admissions 24 hours daily
Our psychiatric services are designed to encourage the least-restrictive and least-structured level of care that is clinically appropriate.
Ridgeview can take referrals from:
- Self-referral – you can admit yourself
- Family members
- Physicians, therapists or counselors
- The court system
Respond 24/7 intervention helpline
Reaching out is a sign of strength.
No matter what you’ve done or what life’s done to you, you aren’t alone.
Call the Respond helpline – any day, any time – at 1-800-366-1132.
We’re here to listen.
Please call (276) 844-6000 to learn more about Ridgeview Pavilion.