Ballad Health leaders announced plans including the creation of a comprehensive regional trauma and emergency care system including pediatric trauma, the addition of Niswonger Children’s Hospital pediatric emergency rooms in Kingsport and Bristol, and strengthening high-acuity care in Kingsport. ... read more about Ballad Health announces initiative to create regional, comprehensive trauma system, other systemic improvements.
You are here
First Assist Urgent Care in Greeneville
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Holidays: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
LoriAnne Leonard, Site Supervisor
Patients may contact LoriAnne with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our Urgent Care locations.