Ballad Health Foundation and Prevention Connections have partnered with Project Fit America, a national nonprofit, to provide Norton Elementary School with a grant for fitness education that includes new gym and playground equipment. ... read more about Ballad Health Foundation and Prevention Connections to bring Project Fit America to Norton Elementary School.
You are here
First Assist Urgent Care in Greeneville
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Holidays: 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Think of us for all your non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses.
- No appointment required
- Treatment for non-life-threatening injuries and illnesses
- On-site laboratory services
- On-site X-ray facilities
- Comprehensive evaluations and treatments
- Health checkups and physicals, including sports, camp, DOT, school
- Most insurance plans accepted, more cost-effective
LoriAnne Leonard, Site Supervisor
Patients may contact LoriAnne with questions, concerns, complaints or compliments regarding visits to any of our Urgent Care locations.